The Fifth Element - Presented at The Great Digital Film Festival
February 2, 2013 | 2h 06m
Bruce Willis, Gary Oldman, Ian Holm, Milla Jovovich, Chris Tucker, Luke Perry, Brion James, Tommy Lister Jr., Lee Evans, Charlie Creed-Miles, Adrian Thaws, John Neville, John Bluthal, Mathieu Kassovitz, Kim Chan, Richard Leaf, Julie T Wallace, Al Matthews, John Bennett, Ivan Heng, Sonita Henry, Tim McMullan, Hon Ping Tang, George Khan, John Hughes, Jerome Blake, Bill Reimbold, Anthony Chinn, Sam Douglas, David Kennedy, David Barrass, Roger Monk, Mac McDonald, Indra Ove, Martin McDougall, Jason Salkey, Dave Fishley, Carlton Chance, Vladimir McCrary, Aron Paramor, Alan Ruscoe, Christopher Adamson, Eve Salvail, Kaleem Janjua, Vincenzo Pellegrino, Sonny Caldinez, Michael Culkin, Lenny McLean, Robert Oates, John Sharian, Fred Williams, Grant James, Ali Yassine, Sean Buckley, Nathan Hamlett, Cecil Cheng, David Garver, Mia Frye, Marie Guillard, Robert Alexander, Maïwenn, Christopher Fairbank
In the colorful future, a cab driver unwittingly becomes the central figure in the search for a legendary cosmic weapon to keep Evil and Mr Zorg at bay.
- Mark Mangini Nominee for the 1997 Academy Award for Sound Effects Editing
- Milla Jovovich Nominee for the 1998 MTV Movie Award for Best Fight (Vs. Aliens)
- Nick Allder, Karen Goulekas, Neil Corbould, Mark Stetson, Nick Dudman Co-Winner for the 1997 BAFTA Award for Achievement In Special Visual Effects
- Nominated for 1997 European Film of the Year by the European Film Academy (EFA).
- Technical Grand Prize awarded by the Superior Technical Commission of Image and Sound after the film's premiere at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival.
- Winner of three 1997 Cesar Awards, including Best Director, Best Cinematography, and Best Design. Also nominated for Best Picture.