Please be advised that we will not be offering Birthday Parties during the holiday season beginning Friday, December 21st until Sunday, January 6th. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
YOUR PREMIUM PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Select the latest and most popular movie (not all movies are available at all locations).
- Kid's Tray Combo:
What goes best with a movie? Snacks! Each child attending the party receives popcorn, a drink, and a treat and a party food option.
- Popcorn Parties Host:
Your host will meet your birthday group upon arrival at the theatre, take you to your seats, and provide each party guest with a Kid’s Tray Combo and a party food option. Your host, if required, will assist in the party room to organize activities for the kids. Minimum one parent or legal guardian must accompany children throughout the duration of the Popcorn party and film.
- Reserved Theatre Seating:
Sit together in a reserved section of the theatre to watch the movie.
- Birthday Child Gift:
Here’s a birthday gift from us – One (1) free admission for the birthday boy or girl’s next visit to Cineplex!
- Party Room:
Enjoy a private party room for 1 hour. You can a serve a birthday cake.
- *Birthday Cakes are not supplied by the theatre. Feel free to bring your own cake. Popcorn Parties may vary by location and are subject to change without notice. Package prices already reflect discounted rates. Premium Party Party packages are only available at theatres equipped with a party room facility. Learn more about the cost of Standard party package by using our Party Calculator.
No birthday party is complete without some good party food. Booking the Premium party package makes this easier. Before or after watching the movie, move the gang over to a private party room and wait for your food to be served. Each child may select 1 party food choice* from the following list:
- Hot Dog
- Regular Fries
- Pizza Slice
* Food choices vary depending on the theatre location. Fountain Pop is included for all options.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
Getting the party started is easy.
- A minimum of 8 children is required to book a party.
- Parties are limited to children 13 years of age and under.
- Group sizes are dependent upon the capacity of the party room available for your preferred party date.
- Prices do not include adult movie admission or adult food and beverage.
- Party package prices apply to children only.
- Parties can be requested a maximum of 8 weeks prior to your preferred party date.
- Party rooms cannot be rented separately and are only available as part of a Premium birthday party package offering. Ask your local theatre representative about complete details on their party packages. Some restrictions apply, based on individual theatre facilities and party package agreements.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted within the theatre complex however feel free to bring your own Birthday Cake! We will supply the plates, napkins and cutlery.
- Gift cards, Credit cards and debit cards are accepted as form of payment.
- An additional fee between $2.00 and $11.00 per child will apply to premium performances (such as IMAX, UltraAVX, DBox, 4DX, 3D, etc.)
- Please note that films will not be confirmed until the Tuesday prior to your party date. The preferred film of your choice may not be available at your party location. Movie times are scheduled weekly at all of our theatres. As a result, exact show times cannot be guaranteed until the week of your party.
- Party packages may not be available during weekdays at some locations
1. First review our 2 packages: Standard OR Premium
2. Then use our Party Calculator to compare package pricing and what's included. It's an easy way to ensure you are keeping to your budget.
Once you've finished planning the party, fill out the reservation request form that follows.