Thank you for your interest in booking a party with your local Cineplex theatre. Please be advised that during the period of December 15 to January 8 our theatres will not be booking any parties. We would be happy to accept any requests for parties outside of this period.
● There is no minimum for groups however, it is recommended that the group size is between 8 and 12 people. This will maximize game time for each player.
● Feel free to bring your own Xbox game to play (personal game consoles or games for other game consoles are not permitted).
● There is no age limit for Video games parties on Xbox, but parental discretion is required (if applicable) on game ratings meant for older gamers (ie. any 'M' rated titles).
● Parties can be requested a maximum of 6 weeks prior to your preferred party date and are not guaranteed until the date has been confirmed and booked by the theatre.
● A $50 deposit is required for each party and can be paid at the box office at any point in advance of the party. The booking is not reserved until the deposit has been received.
● Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will result in a non-refundable deposit.
● Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre complexes however if you are celebrating a birthday feel free to bring your own birthday cake! We will supply the plates, napkins and cutlery.
● Parties can be booked at anytime during non-operating hours. A sample booking is Saturday, 10am – 12pm or any night after 10:30pm, pending availability at select theatres.
● Gift cards, all major credit cards, and debit cards are accepted as form of payment.
● Party bookings may not be available during weekdays at some locations.
● SCENE Points are awarded after the day of the party after full payment has been processed.
• Xbox Live subject to current internet connectivity and internet speeds may vary between participating locations.
• Requirements and available features vary across consoles; Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 not supported.